• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I said that the signing of Luiz was a good signing but the harsh truth is that he isnt a great defender. Sure, he looks good when his coach know something about how to build a defence but Emery isnt that kind of coach. So it seems like it was a crazy decision to let Luiz solve our defensive problems. It could have been a good decision if we had replaced the manager with someone that know a thing or two about defensive football tough.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He'll get us top 4, lets see who's around next year.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

If we do sack him now, who would you bring in? Who's available right now apart from Allegri?

And I swear to Beyonce I will report you if you answer Mourinho

I don't get the Mourinho love-in that's happened all of a sudden. Is it because he did a good analysis on our front 3? If you asked Arsenal fans this time last year if they wanted Mourinho as manager they would have told you where to go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah can't even pretend to defend this guy anymore. Thought given a year and some signings things might be different but then you take a look at this and there's no real point in expecting much more.

Arsenal is too big of a club for him. We can't be playing like this against the likes of Watford. We let them have the ball but then don't even defend anywhere close to competently.
We facing too many shoots I think 96 so far this really not good enough there is clear system problem he need to fix it or it will be too late for him

Giroud12

While today was a horror show, it´s hard to judge a manager with absolute clowns in defence. If there´s no improvement with Tierney, Holding and Bellerin back, we might have to start looking elsewhere.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
While today was a horror show, it´s hard to judge a manager with absolute clowns in defence. If there´s no improvement with Tierney, Holding and Bellerin back, we might have to start looking elsewhere.
He chose to sit back with that clown defence though.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I don't get the Mourinho love-in that's happened all of a sudden. Is it because he did a good analysis on our front 3? If you asked Arsenal fans this time last year if they wanted Mourinho as manager they would have told you where to go.
Mourinho will set us back 5 years. He's an absolute locust. Sucks up all the resources and then leaves amidst desolation

Giroud12

You know, Mourinho talked about us playing like Liverpool with that front 3 if he was in charge, just saying....

Mou would play Pepe and Auba at wing backs. He´s not fooling anyone. His football is absolutely horrible, even worse than what we showed today. Grinding out 1-0 wins is not good enough here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom