• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also hopefully we not give him captaincy when your captain saying we were nervous and scared its s**t sign

Jaroyouth76

Xhaka is one of the biggest problems in this team because he cant defend plus when he get the ball he is slow to get it out of his feet and pass it quickly .He lacks pace and a easy target for the opposition .
We need powerhouse with brillant passing range with a defensive mind

OmegaOs

To all the Xhaka fanboys and sympathisers. I just want to ask these questions:
1. Would you buy Xhaka all over again if we could go back in time and why?
2. If Xhaka were playing for any other rival top 6 side how would they cope with him?
3. Now that we have seen two managers with differing approaches and the same Xhaka being exposed, can you accept that Xhaka cannot be fixed?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think he used those words because his English is limited.

Yeah Puuki said something similar about Man City. “Scared” can easily be substituted for “nervous” in many languages but in English it sounds bad.

I’m not mad at Xhaka for saying it. He’s not lying.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's supposed to be the base of that midfield three today, yet anytime they attacked there was a vacuum there, and if he also happens to be there they beat him with ease.
Wish we had Doucoure.

The price of playing with a pure number 10 who cannot drop in and play deeper without possession is we’re going to be overrun in midfield. It was constantly 3 v 2. For all Xhaka’s flaws (and I’m one of his biggest critics) we could have prime Vieira in there and been exposed.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
The price of playing with a pure number 10 who cannot drop in and play deeper without possession is we’re going to be overrun in midfield. It was constantly 3 v 2. For all Xhaka’s flaws (and I’m one of his biggest critics) we could have prime Vieira in there and been exposed.
How was it constantly 3 v 2 when we played with 3 midfielders? Or is it Ceballos who’s this pure #10 you’re referring to ?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Prime Vieira would handle Doucoure and Capoue by himself. Xhaka is dead in any 1v1 situation. When you go away to Watford you know you need to win the midfield via physicality.

Don't go there with one pace runners who get dribbled past easily. literally a game for a midfield 3 of Willock Torreira and Guendouzi. I wouldn't mind Ceballos playing from the left if that was the 3 man midfield.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
There is a player in him, but he needs a new league. Could see him doing bits in the likes of Inter, Borussia Dortmund

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The only thing worse than this disasterclass are the fans urging him to shoooooooooot every time he has the ball in the opposition half.

Xhaka brings nothing to this team. He’s definitely one of the factors why our defence is always easily exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom