• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

let's chuck in some more damning stats from the past

was the Board so mesmerized by the thought of winning the Europa League that this sort of stat went unnoticed?

I thought he won the league there in 17/18?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Funny thing is how much criticism Laca receives here from forum trolls. We are a nothing team without him.
Why do people do this? Whenever a player is injured they overrated to God status? What would Mr. “Scored 4 away goals since 2017” Lacazette done to help us against Watford away from home?

Pepes blue pill

At the very least he should be forced to have a translator, being asked to play different ways all the time can be hard enough, must be hard as hell when the person giving the instructions is hard to understand

Sounds harsh and I love the fact he was brave coming in and speaking English straight away but I cant see how its helping us

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Would love to know how much influence Raul had in the Emery appointment, we all know the trio of Gazidis, Sven and Raul were the supposed 3 who all wanted Emery. However we seem to agree Sven was a bit of a fraud, Ivan jumped ship and now Raul seems to sort of have us on track.

We now have Edu in place as well and imo we still had a very good summer in terms of business.

I’d be interested to know the plans if Emery gets us CL, I think we’ll move on at the end of this season regardless.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I want the club force him to use translator it's just seem that he can't get his tactics and ideas to his players we seem very confused we don't know what we doing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Would love to know how much influence Raul had in the Emery appointment, we all know the trio of Gazidis, Sven and Raul were the supposed 3 who all wanted Emery. However we seem to agree Sven was a bit of a fraud, Ivan jumped ship and now Raul seems to sort of have us on track.

We now have Edu in place as well and imo we still had a very good summer in terms of business.

I’d be interested to know the plans if Emery gets us CL, I think we’ll move on at the end of this season regardless.
It was ivan choice he chose the most experienced than other candidate.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This isn't the whole story. Many of us were willing to be patient. It's crunch time now and he simply isn't impressing.
Yes I'm with them too i usually give new signings 2 years to impress im doing the same with managers. so far there more negative than positive from emery

Pepes blue pill

Unless things really go pear shaped then I would expect the club to stick with Unai until the end of season. We'll know within the next month or two anyway.

Oh i agree, I just dont think they should, really need to take advantage of the situations at utd and chelsea and im not confident in emery being able to do that

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I want the club force him to use translator it's just seem that he can't get his tactics and ideas to his players we seem very confused we don't know what we doing.
the natural thing for anyone who is struggling to understand instructions is just to turn off, and that seems to be very much what is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom