• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

Hartson67

One of my all time favourite players.

I remember going to see Celtic play Croatia Zagreb and Prosinecki was playing. I remember thinking he didn't move too much but he absolutely dominated the midfield, totally ran the game. I couldn't believe it. I heard he was/is a chain smoker too.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Just think we could and should be playing Valencia tonight, lining up with the anthem blaring.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Lucky lucky Inter. They didn't deserve to draw. Slavia were outstanding for the way they played without any fear away from home.

Lyon 1-1 as well.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It’s sad but I can’t just watch football matches including our rivals without doing some sort of tactical analysis.

Immediately, the way Liverpool counter attack.. it’s so swift and effective. Ourselves in comparison are too ponderous.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Watched a bit of the Lyon game, Reine-Adelaide is going to be a star, this was what I was expecting after his first preseason with us.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It’s sad but I can’t just watch football matches including our rivals without doing some sort of tactical analysis.

Immediately, the way Liverpool counter attack.. it’s so swift and effective. Ourselves in comparison are too ponderous.
Yes but at least we get countered in twice the time.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Chelsea with a newbie attack and defense in the CL.

No talk of Lampard needing 2 years to find a system.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom