• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Bumnai beat those teams in the EL. Napoli in the CL is different gravy, a competition where our manager has managed to do **** all, expect for record the most embarrassing choke in its history.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We could’ve been in the CL, testing our selves against the best, had Emery not **** the bed in the league and EL final.

I’m sure he’ll figure it out after he’s had 5 years getting used to England.
Testing ourselves? Getting outplayed by Olympiakos at the Emirates you mean.

Emery knows.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Not sure how serious both those teams took the EL after coming out of the CL last season. Mentally it’s tough to regroup.

You could be right but Emery’s record in the EL second to none. I can see Chelski slipping into the Europa league tbh. It’s a very young team who could crumble under the lights.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Forget about bums like Emery, Lampard and Klopp. Time to appreciate King Carlo. Who has won the CL more? Give me one name.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bumnai beat those teams in the EL. Napoli in the CL is different gravy, a competition where our manager has managed to do **** all, expect for record the most embarrassing choke in its history.
Champions League is different energy, spot on as usual from you.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Van Dijk didn't look great all night tbh, looked a tad panicky and a bit all over the place when Napoli attacked. Probably not used to it as Liverpool dominate so much and he's rarely threatened.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom