• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Valverde seem not the right man for barca he doesn't look suited for elite club even if he won the league with them but people seem not fan of his tactics similar to us with Emery.

Strange from Barca that they kept them for another season.They got rid of managers quite quickly after manager don't deliver good results.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hopefully this rattles Liverpool.

Nah the PL teams will roll over for them as usual, while the refs will do everything in their power to ensure every decision goes their way.

Chelsea next, I think a draw is the best Chelsea can hope for, their young players, especially at the back won't be able to deal with the intensity which Liverpool play at.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
One from Sven’s list.
Sven’s list
King-Lecture-news-feature.jpg

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I guess Ten Hag had going for him that he had the youngest and cheapest team and was playing billion dollar teams of the pitch. Spanish Mourinho can learn a lot from him.

Lad, we could do a lot worse than bringing him in.

(Ten Hag not the special *****)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Bundesliga and Seria A have much better atmosphere than La Liga and EPL.Love that vibe from Napoli and Dortmund fans.

Giroud12

Haaland is elite.

He´s an absolute beast. Tall, big, strong and fast, a bit like Lukaku but on another level technically. Only 19 and a few months as well.

I was a bit surprised RB got him. I think Austria is a good place for him to be for a year, but somewhat surprising that no bigger club were in for him. Basically made for the PL. Would love him at Arsenal.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lad, we could do a lot worse than bringing him in.

(Ten Hag not the special *****)
I’m always scared, he gets everything he wants here, and all the ajax players including the goalkeeper are comfortable on the ball. Imagine he tries the same build from the back **** with our players would be in europa league now.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Liverpool and San Paolo are a match not made in heaven lol! Napoli were absolutely fantastic for the way they hold on when Liverpool were pushing for the goal and then kill them when they got tired.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Doubt that would be a factor if you utd came knocking on the door anyways. An interesting fact nevertheless

Besides, that was a media myth anyway.

Haaland finished the full game after that challenge, played an international game 4 days later. He then even came out of retirement to play for some Norwegian club. He cleared Keane's name in his autobiography.

I hope Ole still has Erling's number.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom