• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Really doubt we'll change managers mid-season unless things really go off the rails. But I don't want Emery here next year. Even if we make CL, Arsenal can't go about playing in this manner. It's so uninspiring.

Think we'd have a better sense of who could come in after the season is over as well.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Why is Eddie Howe even on the list? Simply hasn’t built up the aura or reputation to manage players at the level of Arsenal.

He’ll have no respect in the dressing room.
Respect is useful only to make someone obey your instructions. But if the instructions itself suck obeying them is of no use.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Why is Eddie Howe even on the list? Simply hasn’t built up the aura or reputation to manage players at the level of Arsenal.

He’ll have no respect in the dressing room.
aura and reputation? Mourinho has both in bucketfuls, and I'd much rather have Eddie Howe than him

call me old-fashioned but I'd like a British manager next, to restore some communication and core values to the club

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Went for Allegri.He would make defensive stability and did very well in Seria A with Milan and Juve.Think that he is type of manager that know what he wants and bring us stability.

Mourinho would be sacked in his 3-rd season.He's not long term solution and he passed his peak.He is not right type of manager for our situation.

GDeep™

League is very weak
call me old-fashioned but I'd like a British manager next, to restore some communication and core values to the club

What values can Rodgers or Howe bring that Vieira or Arteta couldn’t?

Liverpool have shown with Klopp, Sp**s with Potch etc, get a manager who is effective on the pitch and other things fall into place.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For guys who want Simeone and Allegri their football style are way worse than Emery i doubt they make the defense bettern because they don't have elite and leaders center backs. i don't know at the moment Rodergs seem good choice but i'm against sacking Emery in middle of the season it rarely works unless we are out from every competition and way far from top 4.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s with the Rodgers love all of a sudden? Sure I mentioned him and Arteta in the summer and got crucified.

The son of Spain, student of La Masia, protege of Pep, ally of Wenger, iPad Arteta is coming home.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
For guys who want Simeone and Allegri their football style are way worse than Emery i doubt they make the defense bettern because they don't have elite and leaders center backs. i don't know at the moment Rodergs seem good choice but i'm against sacking Emery in middle of the season it rarely works unless we are out from every competition and way far from top 4.

We were crap in defence under Wenger in recent seasons and now under Emery.We need much smarter approach against top 6 sides and not to let smaller teams to get easy points against us.That's all comes from stable defence.Don't think that we need to defend against Brighton at home when it's tight match,but some balance is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom