• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hazard amongst the big boys now, and all he shows is his big fat ass? Well well..

Yeah I'm a big fan, but he needs to improve his end product massively to reach that elite status, his lack of killer instinct is so frustrating lol..

If he can't step up in the cl ko rounds and in la liga he'll be on fraud watch I'm afraid.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Main problem for Real is that centre midfield, so pedestrian.

Even if everyone’s fit Modric and Kroos are washed. They’ll improve once the new signings all bed in but the core of that team is done.

JoaoFelix

Tuchel did a good job today setting up his team tactically. His MF with Veratti, Marquinhos and Gueye ran circles around the RM midfield.
e
Masterclass from Tuchel. Gueye literally shut down Kroos. I found everyone was good today for Paris. For me it's the best team Paris ever had since qatari took over.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Well it's gotten them CL football for the past 4 seasons now and it got them to a CL final, so they must be doing something right.

It wasn’t always like that. Their peak for me was when Poch was using the 3-4-3. With Rose and Trippier as wing backs and Ali and Eriksen roaming behind Kane.

Since they’ve gone to a 4-2-3-1 they’ve been static af. Jammy counters and a reliance on Kane/Son.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Allegri would have been crucified for this performance. Long way ahead for Sarri and it's not looking good if you rely on and old CR7 and an outdated Higuain upfront.

JoaoFelix

Neymar and Mbappe didn't play today mate....I am talking about the team that played today.
I think it's 50-5O. Gueye and Navas weren't there. They are a massive upgrade. Gueye is actually better/more useful than Matuidi or Rabiot. I must say Icardi is not on Zlatan's level, though. I don't see a much difference, though.

Top Bottom