• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal | 19/09/19

Result

• Eintracht Frankfurt Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
The only problem with this match, if we win it, is, imo, we could pick a pretty weak side with sub-optimal tactics and still win against Frankfurt. Tolerance for being sup-optimal in the PL is so much lower, so there is really very little to translate to what would happen in the next PL fixture.

Bergkamp1988

We're lucky not to have concede 2 or 3 goals. Thanks to the keeper.

Nelson was lucky with his shot as well.
Terrible finishing from saka and esr.

It's unwise to play too many young players at once. Pepe should be playing these kind of games to score a few and build confidence

Keplaz

Saka's dribbling is pretty average. Pure pace and power player, his ceiling isn't that high imo
I know he doesn't like playing there but I think his future might lie at LB. He isn't dynamic enough to play that far forward but he is a powerful runner and crossing looks top notch.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We're lucky not to have concede 2 or 3 goals. Thanks to the keeper.

Nelson was lucky with his shot as well.
Terrible finishing from saka and esr.

It's unwise to play too many young players at once. Pepe should be playing these kind of games to score a few and build confidence

I expected Pepe to play for the same reason. Maybe he'll be on soon.

I know he doesn't like playing there but I think his future might lie at LB. He isn't dynamic enough to play that far forward but he is a powerful runner and crossing looks top notch.

He is one of the most dynamic players in his age group in England.

Just because he can't express it yet as a 18 year old against seniors. Doesn't mean we should give up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom