• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Emiliano Martinez

EA1UeADXkAAwTLf.jpg:large

Nationality: Argentina
9.png

Position: Goalkeeper
Height: 1.94
Dominant Foot: Right
Contract Until: 2022​

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Don't rate him at all and wanted a better no. 2 but would love to be proven wrong if he had to play. Seize it!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If he gets chances this year he’s going to smash it, was an absolute revelation at Reading and at times almost singlehandedly kept them in the Championship.

I seriously think that if Leno isn’t careful there could be a serious threat to his place from Emi.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
So happy for him, and of course for us.

Was worrried at the start of the season, but this will have been an immense confidence booster and great experience for him. Our toughest cup game this side of winter and he gets a confident clean sheet

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great finally to have tow good gk in good age. Credit to him too he working hard

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A really commanding performance tonight. Good catches, good distribution and good attempts to kick out to the wide areas. His vision set up the third goal but what I liked most was that he was vocal. He was pulling team mates into place early on when defending. He owned the box tonight.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
His command of his area and handling of crosses is much better than Leno. The German is probably an even better shot stopper, not that Emi isn`t, and maybe slightly better when it comes to coming quickly off the line.

Always liked Martinez a lot, seems like a great lad who has been very patient, and he has that aura about him that you want in goalkeepers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gotta start him in the Caraboa next week and all our European games and he can put himself into form.

I like Leno but I honestly think his all round game isn’t on Emi’s level, a couple of bad games and he could be on the bench.

Top Quality

I've been really happy with Leno ever since he came here, but this is the kind of performance that can put a bit of pressure on Leno if he shows any signs of weakness. Loved the performance, good saves and secure in the box. Top quality.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s always been good. He’ll be waiting a long time though, think Leno despite a few mistakes is in a very solid position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom