• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wasting his best years at Arsenal.

15 in 15, but you aren’t winning anything.

Will end this season with 30 goals, but will have nothing to show for it. He’s wasted.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Will end this season with 30 goals, but will have nothing to show for it. He’s wasted.
When we bought him he was being linked with a move to China. So it's not like he did us a favor. We just took the chance no one was willing to

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's a goal machine. Misses a few but his head never goes down and he's bailed us out so many times. I'm glad his efforts weren't wasted tonight.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You have to wonder if the delay in his new contract is because he's trying to see what else could be out there for him. This'll be his last big contract and his last chance to join an elite club. I know he's always had his heart set on Real Madrid, I think it's fairly unlikely but if it was to happen it's pretty much now or never.

Özil and Aubameyang should really be linking up at a team competing for titles.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Howlers in our team are contagious. Sokratis makes a mistake and it makes Luiz nervous. A top class CB drags us through the game. There is literally few combinations where our CB's can trust each other to take care of their own business and cover for each other. The equally suspect midfield leaves strikers dropping deep and defenders running forward. Eventually, only the GK is where he's meant to be! Howleritis spreads like wild fire.
So true.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Even the fanboys have to admit Lacazette shouldn’t get back in the team with Auba in this form. He’s a different player up front.

Why don’t we ever try Lacazette on the left? Oh yeah cos he can’t dribble and has no pace.

DasBootist

Even the fanboys have to admit Lacazette shouldn’t get back in the team with Auba in this form. He’s a different player up front.

Why don’t we ever try Lacazette on the left? Oh yeah cos he can’t dribble and has no pace.
He can dribble, he just isn't quick.

He’ll get a big contract even though he’s pushing 30 so it’s a good marriage you can say.

I have this thing where I want great players to get some shine, he’s scoring all these goals and finishing 6th.
Were you happy for Van Persie too?

You have to wonder if the delay in his new contract is because he's trying to see what else could be out there for him. This'll be his last big contract and his last chance to join an elite club. I know he's always had his heart set on Real Madrid, I think it's fairly unlikely but if it was to happen it's pretty much now or never.

Özil and Aubameyang should really be linking up at a team competing for titles.
I wouldn't mind that if we somehow sell him for 60m or 40m and we keep Ceballos. Looks like he's in his prime and has still got a few seasons of top quality in him. Plus that lot always has money to spend so why not take some of it from them!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’ve brought him into my fantasy team. Apologising in advance for his form drying up.

Iceman10

Established Member

I hope to see Auba leading a press from the front more when Laca is out because CF isn't purely about goals/assists. Slightly different, and Laca has different strengths/weaknesses, but Firmino offers up to Liverpool a lot more than just being a pure goalscoring CF, so hopefully from this one can perhaps see Laca vs. Auba for CF in more than just one dimension.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom