• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know if he is but he’s definitely very athletic and Bellerin slowing down in recent years means the race could be closer than we think.

Has Bellerin actually slowed down? Thought it was a meme because he went vegan.

Still think if he gets some games under his belt he can move up the pitch Bale style, still remember him toasting Alaba.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Still think if he gets some games under his belt he can move up the pitch Bale style, still remember him toasting Alaba.
Might just be the eyes getting used to his pace then but he doesn’t seem as rapid to me.

Glad to know you’re still holding out hope on this Bale transformation. Honestly I want it to happen, just so I can say I know a guy who called it when Bellerin has just hit a 20 goal season cutting in from the left wing. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Might just be the eyes getting used to his pace then but he doesn’t seem as rapid to me.

Glad to know you’re still holding out hope on this Bale transformation. Honestly I want it to happen, just so I can say I know a guy who called it when Bellerin has just hit a 20 goal season cutting in from the left wing. :lol:

Bale had his 21 goal season when he was 23, Hector’s 24 now but he’s missed a year.

Outside shot at top 3 goal scorer for us imo.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Bellerin certainly lost some pace after he unproffesionally let himslef get outshape and fat prior to last season. Took him 2 months into the season to shift his timber and get back into shape but certainly doesnt have the pace he used to.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Bellerin is not like Henry fast with the ball. He's quick but not lightning. Without the ball though, he's fire

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Already hate all of you who suddenly "always knew". Even tho you dont even know yet.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
n08A8NO.jpg

Trying not to get hyped

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I can see why Fifa gave the lad the legendary 90+ sprint speed. Championship fullback I know but he skinned him not once not twice but three times. That should translate decently well to PL level.

Also playing 75 mins in just his second game suggests that he’s got some engine on him. He could be terrorising that left flank in a month or two. Super excited.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Already like him but won't get ahead of myself he look very sharp i hope he starts against manutd but i understand if he won't because he looked tired after 70 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom