• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good stuff. Always said Eddie is more than a poacher. With more games, there is more confidence. Hes getting regular minutes so far and scoring often with those minutes. Key word here is regular. He will start a lot more games soon enough.

So far he has relied on his biggest strength which is poaching and movement. Which is understandable as he is taking his first steps in playing against matured players. But as he grows in confidence we sill start to see him do more, because as far as I can tell. Nketiah can do a little bit of everything when it comes to the football.

Can't be long until he starts for them on constant basis!

9jagooner

I'm glad he's taking this opportunity of regular minutes by the horn. If he had stayed at Arsenal as some wanted, he probably have seen less than 45 minutes of football.

I'm a fan of players going on loan at the right time. If you can break into the team ala Cesc, good but if not, instead of sitting on the bench, go out and prove yourself and let the club pay attention.
The moment you start contending for first team shirt, you're no longer a "kid" in my reckoning even if you're 12. You're contending with £50M players and you must prove you're good enough.

Pepes blue pill

He might be seen as a bigger threat off the bench atm.

Championship season is long, tough and brutal, starting on the bench might not be bad for him.

agreed and bamford leaves the defenders tired with his workrate, I just was gonna watch this game if eddie started :(

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Yeah, it's a good strategy to have Eddie finish battered defences off for now.

These "easy" goals will give him the confidence to take the game to defenders as a starter later in the season.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
This loan is sounding a lot like the Nelson loan where he played well at the beginning until the goals dry up and he doesn’t get a chance again all season. If he doesn’t start in current form, how does he play when he isn’t on form?

I hope I’m proven wrong.

Mraven

Could have been useful this season if Lacazette is just gonna waste it pretending to be injured until he can get his sale next summer.

Stay to play for Emery? I’d rather he develop under Bielsa for a season and hit the ground running with Ljungberg next season

Pepes blue pill

Didnt do much in the ten bloody minutes he was given, derby with a last min equaliser, 1 all, leeds be well ahead if they took their chances, eddie gotta start soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom