• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hope Villa score so I can put the Liverpool game on.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Pointless debating with you, as you seem convinced that torreira can't do a job for us in the position he's most suited for, because of his size :lol:, strange assumption.

Emery's assumption. He likes taller midfielders.

My assumption is that Torreria is average AF.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t worry guys, Auba will score from scraps.

After that it’ll be backs to the wall at home to Villa trying to protect that 1-0 :facepalm:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’m happy people are seeing I wasn’t just having a go at AMN. He’s not that talented a footballer. He has useful physical attributes but the things that make you a top player he lacks.

So happy Bellerin is close to coming back.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
If he plays well and we win? That’s important. If he gets a goal then great. He might assist, who knows.

Expectations on him will increase as the season goes on and he’s more bedded in, atm it’s all about him making the adjustments.
Team winning is important and I hope we do. For a new player playing forward in the team, scoring that first goal is very important. If not, it will play in his mind for a long time. He seems to be a bit nervous in the box. He needs the first goal to break the shackles and start playing his natural game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom