• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Said it for years and got told to be more supportive of our players, but a spades a spades and AMN is ****, always has been and always will be.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Be embarrassed for yourself mate. You can't even fix yourself a stream.
No I'm still embarrassed for you, but your no fun anymore I'll go back to watching the game now instead of going back and forth with immature child such as yourself ;)

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We need a miracle 2nd half to win at home vs Aston Villa.. what a disaster.
There’s nothing left to say except Emery out

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Seems like we cannot even be flat track bullies anymore. We imposed ourselves under Wenger where at times we were wide open to counters, but no matter who is manager we shouldn't be so passive against teams such as Watford and Villa. We should be dictating these games, bossing them.
We cant even get Ceballos on the ball.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
No I'm still embarrassed for you, but your no fun anymore I'll go back to watching the game now instead of going back and forth with immature child such as yourself ;)

I provided the link earlier mate. You just have to click on it, hope this helps.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
3 months is generous lool, I say a year and a half. Plus all the good stuff is gonna be off paneled so no point getting excited. I always thought Drake was undercover though. Crazy stuff hope we don't go back to Wano straight away.

Ye, sometimes I feel it would be better to wait a year and then read everything at once. :D Anyway Oda doesn't disappoint, unlike Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom