• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Might have to give the rest of this season a break. Not sure how much I can cope with this sh*t. Bad for the blood pressure. Arsenal’s just a bane on my life right now.

dbig

Thought we might have been able to nick it with 3 fast attackers, but guess it's not happening.

Curses on the scheduling. Why'd we have to face two luminaries of the premier league with a trip abroad sandwiched between?

Giroud12

2nd time AMN gets sent off with 2 yellows in the first half in a short time. Should be the end of him at RB ever. Should have started Mustafi

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Interesting we got outshot in the first half again.

Skybet stats:

Aston Villa - 5 shots (all on target)

Arsenal - 4 shots (2 on target)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Surely we don’t blame Emery for this. And if you are thinking of doing that, you just need a talk with @Makingtrax and he will evangelize you in the ways of Emery and how his mysterious ways works
Stop having orgasms, just because we’re doing badly.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I'm not even going to argue if it's a yellow or not with AMN. Problem is he's a midfielder being forced to play every game as our backup RB for no apparent reason. Should've purchased or promoted somebody who fits this role instead. I blame the club.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Guen has a big mouth, he got booked last week for arguing, now we have both him and Xhaka on yellows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom