• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Xhaka goes off and we turn it around.

Of course he had to go of, he defended for both Guendozi and Dani, that leave anyone knackered?

Guendozi did Good with his drive second half
But if you dont see how suspect he is positionally may I recommend Specsavers?

Iceman10

Established Member
"We won with 10 men". "Fourth place". Still very unacceptable though for the way we started in the first half against an obviously inferior team.

We should be starting out much more positive and dominating possession with a high press. We're playing Watford and Villa as if they are top 6 clubs.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We go joint 3rd. After the United it game we should be racking up a lot of points until City really.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I was just told that Arsenal hold the record for the team with the most wins with 10 men.

morpho

Established Member
Hate beeing a downer, great comeback and all, but still... Arsenal 7 shots on target, Villa 9.

Id take that all week though, until the inevitable.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Coming back from defeat was nice and all, is anyone concerned we were 1-0 down to Aston Villa at home at halftime ?, at home ffs, this isn't liverpool this isn't Man city, ****ing Aston villa, it's gonna be a long and painful season.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Guendouzi was great, he played like an old pro and drove the team on. Chambers playing in a position that he knows well makes far more sense than AMN. I thought Ceballos was pretty poor, again. Such a shame Saka went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom