• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Very fortunate we were playing a team in the bottom three. I wonder how we will do against a better team.

Preacher

Always Crying
This is what happens when Emery plays the right midfielders with the best balance in the middle. Hope he learns from this.

Overall it is still not good enough.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
If he gets top 4, he won‘t get sacked, no matter what kind of football we play. For Sanllehi that‘s improvement and he will have the CL money to show it to Kroenke. I believe we are stuck with greasy for a couple more years.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Club have a hard choice, Unai is 100% getting top 4.

The club have balls to let him go? I say no.

A lot easier to attract decent managers when you're in the top 4. If they don't believe he's the man long term then i think they'd get rid of him. All depends on the managers on the market i suppose.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Getting top four because other teams are **** as well should not get a renewal by default.

Emery has to sort the midfield & get us playing as a team. Raul will know what a mess it is at the mo.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I have no faith in him whatsoever. He isn’t taking us anywhere.
One thing I will give him credit for is believing in Guendouzi from the beginning. Has worked out really well (if he can just him Xhaka once and for all)

Toast

Established Member
We haven't been convincing at any point this season and yet we're in fourth place. Emery might actually make top 4 by default. It'll be nice for him to leave on a relative high, I guess, but leave he must.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There is still time to rescue this season and our top four ambitions. We need someone who can come in and implement fundamentals to get us over the line this season.

Act now Raul et al. Its now or never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom