• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hard fought. Gritty win. Proud of the attitude of the players to fight - particularly Guendouzi after he let McGinn go for the goal, like he was determined to make up for it.

However I'm not too impressed overall considering we could have done a lot better. Emery seemingly doesn't know how to set us up to really attack and when he finally tried to because we had no choice, we were better. Cant account for AMNs stupidity of course but he showed me that he really isn't the guy. The best thing he did today was bring on Willock for Xhaka and Torreira for Ceballos.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Whoa! What a win. The way we set up and played with 11 men it was unacceptable again. This is on the manager. I don't even get it. Last year with a piss poor squad he was getting almost the max out of them..this season after we have strengthened plus the massive development of Guendouzi and Willock we look far worse. We are regressing at an alarming rate.

Ashybashy86

Fantastic comeback. Hopefully this means Xhaka will be sold in the summer, January if we're lucky. We haven't played CL football since he replaced Cazorla. Damning.

Pepes blue pill

Don't wanna be like the emery backers who would defend him even if we had lost today so I will say fair play on the changes

and lolz at that poster who loves xhaka and hates on guendouzi, the young lad pushed us on v Sp**s n same again today

Big shout out to the fans who sounded awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom