• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
I like Xhaka but it's clear to me that him/Guendouzi together isn't working. So I'd start Torreira/Guendouzi together against United, entirely possible we may play a 3rd midfielder against them anyway which could be Xhaka/Willock.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wow! What a game! All our weaknesses and strengths on open display. If Xhaka or AMN start again and Chambers and Torreira are on the bench I will have a heart attack! What a difference they made. Both need to start at once!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Riding our luck. We were shocking and barely got the result everybody expected at home against a side who haven’t secured a single point away from home in the PL yet.

Fking awful.
Nah give credit to the players they played with 10 men for 60 minutes and scored 3 goals.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I genuinely don’t understand why Willock isn’t a starter? What just because he’s young or doesn’t have a transfer fee?

You need athleticism in midfield in this league, why doesn’t Emery understand this?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin, Holding, Chambers and Tierney if all can stay fit will help defensively. As long as two of the three play, we can probably cope better. I'll also keep an eye on Martinez and I'm not a Leno fan. I'd trust that group to manage themselves and the game in spite of managerial instructions too.
It good in paper the problem we sewm error-prone club

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Bellerin straight back into the team then for Old Trafford, @Mitch will be buzzing.

Harsh for AMN as it was a great tackle never a fould and was playing well. After Chamber peformance when came on displaying real desire I would pick him as RB against UTD.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I genuinely don’t understand why Willock isn’t a starter? What just because he’s young or doesn’t have a transfer fee?

You need athleticism in midfield in this league, why doesn’t Emery understand this?

Torreira at the base (none of this b2b nonsense)
Willock driving us forward and pressing high up
Guendouzi with the forward passing

Xhaka in a goulag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom