• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Has a super bright future ahead of him. Kid is acquitting himself marvelously every chance he gets. Just need a manager who is paying attention.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

My favourite Hale End product in the side, which is difficult to say because I love so many of them. The future is bright, that is all.

say yes

forum master baiter
Let me be the first (of many) to say that he reminds me of Diaby, Vieira and Yaya Toure.

Because I’m incapable of analysing Willock’s game on its own merit and they all look the same or something.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The fact that he wasn't nominated for the Golden Boy award is farcical

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The fact that he wasn't nominated for the Golden Boy award is farcical
Tbf he’s barely done anything. Maybe next year?

I think Douzi is in with a shout as well. The only thing is nobody else is winning that until Mbappe clears the age requirement.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A complete looking midfielder who can put himself about all over the pitch. It's been a whole since we had one like him.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Great runs from midfield. Gotta love it. Been doing it good quietly. Great positioning. If he gets his finishing on point he will be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom