• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza boy delivered tonight!

giphy.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Does he feature against United? Certainly a case for a young untested fearless forward to play. It's only when said young players get a run we can see their weakness. Adrenaline can make them perform like theyll never again. I'd be very very tempted to stick him in against them.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

This lad is definitely intriguing, could turn out to be a major coup for the few million he cost.

Impact

Established Member
Was good tonight but has a lot of developing to do if the plan is to play him as a ST. His back to goal game doesn't really exist currently. Also has a touch of the Ospina about him. He's on the floor almost every involvement :lol:.

But my word, he has quick feet. He changes directions so quickly in tight spaces and even with his head down, he still has good vision. Hard to explain this next point but he doesn't move like a natural striker though he has an amazing knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Kav

Established Member
Was good tonight but has a lot of developing to do if the plan is to play him as a ST. His back to goal game doesn't really exist currently. Also has a touch of the Ospina about him. He's on the floor almost every involvement :lol:.

But my word, he has quick feet. He changes directions so quickly in tight spaces and even with his head down, he still has good vision. Hard to explain this next point but he doesn't move like a natural striker though he has an amazing knack of being in the right place at the right time.

He's naturally a wide forward from what i've seen of him. He will come good with experience. I hope he gets enough games to improve his confidence. He's young and will learn that the PL is unforgiving at times and we won't have the luxury of time to make all the decisions but i believe once he's acclimatized that we will have a very good player on our hands.

That heading technique is quite good. The Right foot is also impressive.

Steps

Just watched the highlights and what a monster. That second goal was an absolute beauty. Gonna love watching this kid's progress.

m-due

The future is bright for this young man. Once he gets his chances. He doesn’t look phased. It’s still early in this career but wow, what a performance.

Chaoz_Enigma

He's naturally a wide forward from what i've seen of him. He will come good with experience. I hope he gets enough games to improve his confidence. He's young and will learn that the PL is unforgiving at times and we won't have the luxury of time to make all the decisions but i believe once he's acclimatized that we will have a very good player on our hands.

That heading technique is quite good. The Right foot is also impressive.

Most importantly is that we can set his position down so that he can concentrate to develop. If not the risk is becoming the next walcott/rashford.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Loving that shameless confidence.:lol:

Tbh most on here are dreadful so I second that.

The awful posting I see on a daily basis makes me appreciate the server errors sometimes tbh.

But yeah, I may be exaggerating a bit but one thing I’ve always wanted was a Brazilian superstar at Arsenal.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I'm hoping he can be our Gabriel Jesus. What a little player we have on our hands here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom