• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You know it has a draw written all over it
I'm worried the game ends up being much more tighter and difficult than expected and then we end up being somewhat content with the point.

Really though, we should be taking the game to them with no fear and playing attacking football (without Xhaka protecting the defence of course).

Playing young players like Willock Tierney and Saka who have less fear could help us overcome our poor record at Old Trafford.

This season has to be the season, and it would be a fantastic boost going into our easy run of fixtures if we have all 3 points to our name.

Malky

Established Member
We have to win this, absolutely no excuses, and we should win comfortably..... but we thought that about Villa and Watford.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We have to win this, absolutely no excuses, and we should win comfortably..... but we thought that about Villa and Watford.

I kind of agree with their state of affairs, but really, 13 years with no win there. We should not expect a win. We should not expect a loss either.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I kind of agree with their state of affairs, but really, 13 years with no win there. We should not expect a win. We should not expect a loss either.
We play well we’ll win, if we don’t then a win is highly unlikely.

What’s happened in the last 13 years will have no bearing, given we have two new managers and two relatively new teams.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Looking forward to a goal from them in typical Southgate tactics for Maguire:

A corner is whipped far from our 6 yard box in direction of Slabhead, he nicks it across the goal and then that greasy **** Lingard heads it in to open the scoring in 3rd minute.

Andre Marriner. He’s ok.
He'll give a red card to Guendouzi after Luiz does a tackle on Pogba

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

A corner is whipped far from our 6 yard box in direction of Slabhead, he nicks it across the goal and then that greasy **** Lingard heads it in to open the scoring in 3rd minute.

How do you feel about Jasard taking your job?

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli

LMAO you can't make this up

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Mustafi? Are people giving him a chance again after two okay games against Frankfurt & Nottingham? I would need at least 10 good games without a mistake to consider him in the EPL or big games.

This is considering Luiz and Sokratis have made mistakes too, but they don't have amazing life time experience of it.

After 14 years on this forum, I can't believe my rusty fishing rod is still working :lol:

Emery and the players come into this game without any baggage too, most are new and have not been here for some of the comedy moments we’ve had at OT previously.

Better team, much better manager, I’m positive

Oh you poor innocent geezer.

This is why the NHS is always busy on Mondays lol!

zilfy

I've watched most of United's games this year and have been impressed by Daniel James. This kid is lightening fast.

I notice most have said they want Chambers to start at RB. I also have been impressed by his recent form but his fast enough to nullify the James threat?
As astonishingly dreadful as AMN has been in most matches this year, this might just be one match where his selection is warranted (assuming he's not injured), given his pace?
I've also noticed that the few quality games AMN has played have often been in the bigger games (maybe the occasion makes him concentrate a little harder, something he clearly struggles with)

Iceman10

Established Member
Lots of starting line-ups with Holding & Tierney, but not Bellerin? Is there some specific information behind this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom