• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Two horrible sides on display tonight, this is a disgrace to these clubs.

But what I wanted to say in addition is that that move by Emery from the touchlines, to go long, was a bit of sensible adjustment. Well done Unai.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Playing Chambers against a young, fast winger might not have been the smartest call. Even if I do generally prefer him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think Pepe is instructed to stay forward. The way we're set up a midfielder has to help Chambers.
I get the idea but Pepe loses the ball and should make a token attempt at least to win it back. He is strolling when we're defending. Torreira can't get there. Only Guendouzi's press is forcing Utd to relinquish possession in the second phase of play. Should have played Willock somewhere.

Manberg

Predator
I get the idea but Pepe loses the ball and should make a token attempt at least to win it back. He is strolling when we're defending. Torreira can't get there. Only Guendouzi's press is forcing Utd to relinquish possession in the second phase of play. Should have played Willock somewhere.

It's Emery's tactics. Midfielders forced wide and we end up with big gaps between the lines. Only positive is that it can be strong on the counter attacks.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal are showing us way too much respect right now, way too deep.

Our only real threat is James.

It makes no sense, the defence is alright but Aubameyang has no reason to be so deep against Lindelof and Maguire. Who are arguably the slowest in the league.

Everyone on your team is just sitting back way too much. Andreas Pereira won't hurt you at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom