• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ofc they score after our first real chance. Nobody really at fault for their goal but we should be playing better.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Refereeing’s been ****. Young should have been off. Several fouls missed.

CJJ

Established Member
I'm so pissed... they are right for the taking and they get a ridiculous goal, the ref is against us... god i just want to ****ing destroy something.. what a ****ing **** game this is so far.

Toast

Established Member
giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They got lucky with goal both teams looked so bad.

Hopefully that's force someone fo put some creativity in our midfield that manutd side is so weak should attack them more ffs

Kingofthebongo

Pepe is awful so far, but everyone is quietly hopeful it's the adaptation process. He doesn't deserve to start at all.

Xhaka Torreira Guendouzi.

Really says so much about this man.

Kav

Established Member
so when i said emery out people didn't say anything. now we are losing to banter utd and people want him gone....smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom