• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I love how basically every successful manager is actually a fraud now. Pep, Mourinho, Allegri, Zidane I don't care what they've achieved they're all actually frauds. Conte was probably in that category but his start with Inter has reminded people of how good he is. But certainly when he finished 5th people weren't so high on him.
They're all either bald frauds or balding frauds too, like that makes them worse. Well it does but you know what I mean.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I love how basically every successful manager is actually a fraud now. Pep, Mourinho, Allegri, Zidane I don't care what they've achieved they're all actually frauds. Conte was probably in that category but his start with Inter has reminded people of how good he is. But certainly when he finished 5th people weren't so high on him.

Bit cheeky putting Allegri in with those others, guy won a dead Serie A and almost finished 11th one year while the others are multiple CL winners and icons of the game.

Conte took a Juventus side that finished 7th the year before and went unbeaten his first season, then he went and got more points in his second season and even more in his third.

Allegri took over one of the best situations you could ask for, a dominant team in a weak league. He’s a good manager but I’d say he met expectations at Juve, don’t know if he surpassed them.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Bit cheeky putting Allegri in with those others, guy won a dead Serie A and almost finished 11th one year while the others are multiple CL winners and icons of the game.

Conte took a Juventus side that finished 7th the year before and went unbeaten his first season, then he went and got more points in his second season and even more in his third.

Allegri took over one of the best situations you could ask for, a dominant team in a weak league. He’s a good manager but I’d say he met expectations at Juve, don’t know if he surpassed them.
no more managers who 'are learning English' please - I want our players to understand our next manager

GDeep™

League is very weak
Allegri is learning English and is on the radar of Utd according to papers.

I’m 100% sure Utd have spoken to Potch or Allegri about taking over next summer.

Sp**s could even get Mourinho.

Iceman10

Established Member
Allegri is learning English and is on the radar of Utd according to papers.

I’m 100% sure Utd have spoken to Potch or Allegri about taking over next summer.

Sp**s could even get Mourinho.

Doubt Levy would want to deal with Mourinho, but agree with the rest.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Still think Emery will be here next season almost no matter what.

say yes

forum master baiter
Oliver Kay using my posts as inspiration for his articles I see.

Why is British football so reluctant to respect Brendan Rodgers:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Oliver Kay with that lazy article you always get when some Brit is doing well.

The end to his Liverpool tenure, his CL management and wacky behaviour is always going to raise doubts when it comes to managing an Arsenal or Utd.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A lot of experience gained since then. Hard to deny that he has worked him self up the ladder and might become ready very soon to have a go at top job again
He’s better than Emery but the ship has sailed for me, we’ll be a CL club soon again and need a more stellar candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom