• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wont be surprised if AMN does better than Pepe on the wing. Shouldn't be to hard to make your self relevant for at least 5 minutes in the game.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Kola was useless after 15 minutes and we had no other ideas. That’s when I knew Emery was absolute bum of the highest order.
For me it was way earlier when he fielded 9 defensive players with Lacazette / Aubameyang up front against 20th placed Huddersfield... at home. We barely escaped with a 1-0 win.

nicky47

Established Member
Gutted ESR isn't available for this game, really want to see more of him. If he was available, where exactly would he play... On the wing or number 10 guys?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Ceballos is so excited for these EL games, so he can sit on the bench for 80 minutes on sunday.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I will probably get slated for this but my heart is crying for Mesut. This just makes no sense and its awfull. He can still at least play these games, he’s still a club asset. This is not fair.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I will probably get slated for this but my heart is crying for Mesut. This just makes no sense and its awfull. He can still at least play these games, he’s still a club asset. This is not fair.

Ljungberg will play him on Sunday, no worry.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
He can play in the league as well... much better than playing 3 dms with no creativity in field. But Emery needs a player to blame and crucifix for his errors and ineptitude

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just got in. Ffs no Özil and Mustafi in the side :eek:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
god, I can't wait for Hector and Tierny to start in the EPL after the next international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom