• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It’s scary how much he reminds me of Aguero when he signed for Atletico.

His finishing and decision making is lethal. When Pepe and Laca are done just give it to Martin Nelly and Nketiah.
Nketiah will find it tough imo. Balogun's stock is rising rapidly. Will be neck and neck

nick gould

Very refreshing to see a stiker who can do everything well. He can hold on to the ball, has an eye for a pass, can score tap ins, can score from outside the 18 area, can score headed goals, can fashion a chance for himself, can dribble, and works extremely hard. Our very own Drogba. This is an exciting time to be an arsenal fan.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Elite talent. Makes me wish Wenger was still here, he would be perfect for him. Will probably will a star no matter who the coach is though such is his talent

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nketiah will find it tough imo. Balogun's stock is rising rapidly. Will be neck and neck
Nketiah already has end product in his few senior games. Balogun still has a lot to do - I think Balogun is very talented and arguably more rounded at his age though. Will be close.

Dont sleep on John-Jules either. He has the most transferable skillset of them, all round CF. It's a battle I'm relishing.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Nketiah already has end product in his few senior games. Balogun still has a lot to do - I think Balogun is very talented and arguably more rounded at his age though. Will be close.

Dont sleep on John-Jules either. He has the most transferable skillset of them, all round CF. It's a battle I'm relishing.
TJJ should've been on the bench tonight instead of Auba. Balogun is injured so it was the perfect opportunity. But Unai gotta Unai

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Said it in the match day thread, he has elite movement for someone so young. He seems to make the right run every time the ball is played to him.

Such a clever player! Soon there will be no room for Laca-bench-et here!

Just hope he has some elite chef making the food! Eating correct is a key here for him!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
How the f**k did we found this guy such amazing find even better than Guendouzi.

Keep it up Gab

Bit early for that imo. Both looking great though. Martinelli only played vs championship lvl teams (some a bit lower imo)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Between him and saka they shoul
Bit early for that imo. Both looking great though. Martinelli only played vs championship lvl teams (some a bit lower imo)
Yes that's fair but you have to give credit to our scouting to find this kind of player in like 3rd tier in Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom