• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

GunnerUK

Elite talent. Makes me wish Wenger was still here, he would be perfect for him. Will probably will a star no matter who the coach is though such is his talent

Seriously.

I can understand Wenger is an icon and always will be but have some forgotten just how poor and predictable he got in his last days here

He wouldn’t know what to do with players like Martinelli and guendouzi. Just look at Serge Gnabry.!!

This is what I remember Wenger for the
manager who Persisted with Walcott and Chamberlin while showing quality the door or not doing enough to keep them.

Vela > Bendtner ??

Wouldn’t have Wenger back here.... EVER

Pepes blue pill

Lovely little player, doubt there is anything I can say that hasnt already been said tonight, The header was insane, then a great finish and my personal fave was the assist, that was so much more difficult than he made it look

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Ever since his first minutes in pre-season he showed he has something special. Still we have to remember this is the beginning and he has an awful long way to go before we can hail him as world class.

If possible he should get some minutes off the bench against Bournemouth. He seems ready for the next level.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What was the reason United didn't get him? Any info on this?

Did he want to come to Arsenal to learn from his big brother Aubameyang?

I liked it when they zoomed on Auba smiling after his goal.

"That's my bro - doing everything exactly like I have taught you, and more!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom