• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

There so much wrong with this football club they need really major overhaul poor scouting stuff poor board i think thier owners similar to kroenke but to be fair to them every season manutd have the ability to spend 150M even with Europa league

Weirdly, I'm okay with the recruiting this season and the signings at youth level.

It's just years and years of deadwood i.e. Young and signing old players that become deadwood i.e. Matic. A lot of poor coaching and years of bad strategy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Weirdly, I'm okay with the recruiting this season and the signings at youth level.

It's just years and years of deadwood i.e. Young and signing old players that become deadwood i.e. Matic. A lot of poor coaching and years of bad strategy.
Yes but going full youth will affect your league position in future and the utd fanbase will have to be patient for like 2-3 seasons to get things together i think utd need intelligent signings like James not high profile very expensive once

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

It’s crazy to me, I don’t think to he’d get a job at any other club in the PL and yet he’s managing Man Utd.

If he wasn’t a Utd legend fans would have turned on him last season.

It's Southgate syndrome. Shouldn't be anywhere near the level they are at but fans are buying into mediocrity because the manager uses youth to cover their flaws and have some kind of sentimental attachment.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah transfer strategy wasn’t too bad this year tbf, although I said at the time that selling Lukaku with no immediate replacement was very poor.

There’s just no energy to the play at all, when I see Pogba he’s playing so deep even though he carved up Chelsea when he was higher up the pitch.

I don’t think top 4 was unattainable this year for you if you had a competent manager.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How did we manage to not beat these guys?

Like this:

Manchester United 2 Arsenal 0 - FA Cup quarter-final, March 2011

LikUnited starting XI: Van der Sar; Brown, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Rafael, O'Shea, Gibson, Fabio; Rooney, Hernandez.

Manchester United 3 Arsenal 2 - Premier League, February 2016
United starting XI: De Gea; Varela, Carrick, Blind, Rojo; Schneiderlin, Herrera; Lingard, Mata, Depay; Rashford.

It's what we've done for years, except we didn't actually lose this time.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Like this:

Manchester United 2 Arsenal 0 - FA Cup quarter-final, March 2011

LikUnited starting XI: Van der Sar; Brown, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Rafael, O'Shea, Gibson, Fabio; Rooney, Hernandez.

Manchester United 3 Arsenal 2 - Premier League, February 2016
United starting XI: De Gea; Varela, Carrick, Blind, Rojo; Schneiderlin, Herrera; Lingard, Mata, Depay; Rashford.

It's what we've done for years, except we didn't actually lose this time.
That 2011 team is quality. That 2016 team is much much better than what they currently have too

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
You can draw at OT, but we gave them way too much respect. **** me AZ were all over them and AZ are terrible.

That's what hurts me the most. Playing 3 defensive midfielders instead of trying to grab them by the balls.

Iceman10

Established Member

Harry Maguire and Daniel James were signings not to be criticised. Won't be surprised to see United fans looking for another RB beyond AWB before the end of the season though.

goonerfamily

How bad is their midfield? Honestly, even Xhaka would walk into their team. Mata has been useless since 2013, Matic retired at 28, Fred is like Jorginho for his first 6 months at chelsea and McTominay and Perreira wouldn't look out of place in Watfords midfield. Pogba is their only good midfielder and he's so inconsistent for them.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom