• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raicore

Elite talent. Makes me wish Wenger was still here, he would be perfect for him. Will probably will a star no matter who the coach is though such is his talent

He'll be sold for benefit before given a proper chance in the team like Jeff, Bennacer, Malen and Gnabry to name s few ;)

Malky

Established Member
My word, what a talent this kid is. It's not just his pace, movement, finishing etc, that stand out, it's his confidence.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Really want this kid to excel here and make a name for himself!

Wryer

Suddenly his aspiration to model his game after Ronaldo is not that far-fetched.

I like his desire, workrate, pace and above all -
could be just be a flash in a pan- a great feel of timing and rhythm that all great strikers have. This is a absolutely the hardest thing to coach.

I don't even know how to put it in words - but just think Eduardo vs Walcott. Walcott may have more goals in number, but the sense of control and when to speedup/slowdown that Eduardo has was incredible.

m-due

Suddenly his aspiration to model his game after Ronaldo is not that far-fetched.

I like his desire, workrate, pace and above all -
could be just be a flash in a pan- a great feel of timing and rhythm that all great strikers have. This is a absolutely the hardest thing to coach.

I don't even know how to put it in words - but just think Eduardo vs Walcott. Walcott may have more goals in number, but the sense of control and when to speedup/slowdown that Eduardo has was incredible.

I caught the game late and from what I saw, he was always calm in the box. His ball control is definitely his asset. A late cameo in a league game is on the horizon at this rate.

Chaoz_Enigma

Is he more of a CF or inside forward? Can he develop more of Firminho style false 9?

Anyways he has immense potential al though not sure by looking down alot may hamper his development.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Is he more of a CF or inside forward? Can he develop more of Firminho style false 9?

Anyways he has immense potential al though not sure by looking down alot may hamper his development.
For me he looked like a CF from the first minute he played for us in pre-season. Like a young Aguero.

Guendouzi last season, Martinelli this season, hopefully the gem for next season is already signed with Saliba. :drool:

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
He looks the real deal. For me he is ahead of Nelson easily. Everything he does looks so purposeful and mature.

Think we could have a real star here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom