• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Inter will give juve good competition but i think they'll be more serious next year

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
From winning the Champions League in 2007 to the relegation zone in 2019. What a fall from grace for once the best team in the world.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Parma-Torino was insane. 3-2 FT for the home team, with 1 penalty missed and 1 red card for Torino.

That Kulusevski guy is just insane, sublime.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ribery one of the great players of the last 15 years. One of the best wingers I have ever seen.

France will have to wait a long time to produce another great winger like him.

BobP

Memri Fan

At least Juve fans are giving him the appreciation he deserves :)

His status is going to skyrocket if he can stay injury free.

I actually called this month's ago and I was laughed at by a poster who will go unnamed:

With the exception of Pjanic, who's a regista anyhow, the Juventus midfield unit is made up of workhorses. Matuidi, Khedira, Can and Bentancur. Ramsey adds a missing ingredient.

With Pjanic dictating play behind him, a workhorse hustling beside him, Mandzukic causing a nuisance ahead of him, and Dybala as the needle player to his right, the stage is set for Ronaldo and Ramsey to rule the world.

In theory, Ramsey should thrive, the balance is perfect.

If I speak...

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I actually called this month's ago and I was laughed at by a poster who will go unnamed:

If I speak...

Interestingly Sarri has gone for a 4312 most often with Ramsey in the team, and Aaron playing in a similar role to his EC 2016 Wales role in which he was brilliant - Wales best and most important player. But yeah, they love him at Juve. And to think some said he was Everton level...

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom