• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 8

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Still wondering why Dier didn’t get sent off for that off the ball incident. He just straight elbowed Connolly (?)

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
This Sp**s side turned into straight up garbage in the space of few months

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

A couple I saved this morning pre-match. :lol:

Call me optimistic but I think we are going to give them a spanking, I feel like this game is going to be one where the penny finally drops and everything clicks into place, that Bayern result was hopefully the kick up the arse we needed.

COYS.

2 weeks until our next match and therefore hope we get the 3 points as we need to get over the massive loss on Tuesday and do not want another 2 weeks to stew on it./QUOTE]

Plutarch

Kane finally gets a chance and he blazes it over the bar. This match has been vey enjoyable so far.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom