• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leno - 6
Chambers - 6
Sokratis - 6
Luiz - 6
Kolasinac - 6
Xhaka - 4
Guendouzi - 6
Ceballos - 6
Saka - 6
Pepe - 6
Aubameyang - 6

Positive that we are controlling the game, it was long overdue! Negative that we are bit dry in the attack and not creating as much as you would us to do!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everything we doing is good. Didn't allow Bournemouth any space the problem there only few chances and rushing things over hit crossing

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We should actually be well ahead, at least by 2, we have been all over them in that 1st half. We can't forget what happened against Watford though. Xhaka needs to go though.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Decent performance defensively. Ceballos and Guen were great, Xhaka very again very poor.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Emery has got us manic passing to the touchline despite there being plenty of space in the middle third of the pitch. It's absolutely infuriating.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Another mediocre game of football but at least we look fairly comfortable at the back for once.

Shoutout to Kola for a pretty good performance so far.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I don't mind a bit of Xhaka bashing, but what's he doing wrong. City players get praised for tactical fouling and he's doing the same. As long as he doesn't get send off he is fine.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
There is no way Bournemouth can be as bad as that again in the 2nd half. We should be 2-0 up at least, the opposition performance has resulted in a lack of urgency on our side.

Pepe certainly not tearing up any trees again!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Our Europa League would be 3-0 up against this poor Bournemouth team.

Emery still isn't picking players on form.

Martinelli and Willock need to come on.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I'm waiting for people to come up with how Xhaka 'dominated' yet another game
How tf has this clown not been booked in this half is beyond me
Btw Pepe looks like a penalty merchant

baccy_man

Established Member
Good first half we should be further in the lead, I like the way that we have been pushing forward fed up with seeing Xhaka, constantly fouling he does it in nearly every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom