• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Xhaka’s defending on that low cross he makes himself small lmao :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Good to at least see that Chamber's been instructed to tuck in, so he doesn't get found out with his pace.

Shame that makes our only outlet be the left side with Kola.
When that’s Tierney it won’t be a problem!

salvat

Liked Your Post
We're winning but I'm still seething over the way we play. Long gone are the days when I actually enjoyed watching us ffs

Kav

Established Member
why are you idiots on Kola case? he had a good first half and none of our players look good in the second half jeez.

Chambers made mistakes too, i'm not slagging him off though. Auba has been below standards i'm not slagging him off. Shut the hell up you ****s and support the team.

It’s quite clear Pepe isn’t the issue but he (and his price tag) hasn’t helped himself. Even Martinelli has looked non existent.

I disagree with this. He is huge issue. 72 M player are bought because they force the issue on the field. They make them self available and create something. So far he is very shy on the field. Almost like a ghost most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom