• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

We were so poor in the second half. Normally I like to be positive but that was really bad. I don't know why we played that badly.

say yes

forum master baiter
Genuinely have no idea how a club can play that well in the first half (thought it was one of our best halves all season), and then be so diabolical in the second.

A good three points but we really need to stop dosing out the horse tranquilizer at half time.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Lack of urgency 1st half. Got even worse second half. Tiernellerin come and save us!

Mind you, were only one point off 2nd. :rofl:

Pepe is worrying me.

Impact

Established Member
3 games in less than a week. Six goals. One conceded. Two clean sheets. Two wins, one draw, so unbeaten. 3rd in the league. Coasting in the Europa. Heading into the international break, after which we will have Holding, Tierney and Bellerín available with Lacazette not far behind. Football isn't great but results are good. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom