• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was really good idea to loan him back keep developing and be ready to play y for us next season happy to see him preforming well but more interesting seeing how he'll do in 4 at the back

I agree. Arriving having spent a year learning English, found a house and got to know his teammates before playing with them makes a HUGE difference.

I think he’ll be even better in a back 4. So calm and composed.

TornadoTed

Established Member
We're gonna have so many centre backs

We potentially have 8 central defenders next season, Saliba, Holding, Chambers, Luiz, Sokratis, Mustafi, Mavro and Medley.

We need to shift a minimum of 2 next summer, maybe 4 if we bring in a long term partner for Saliba and Medley is ready to be 5th choice.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
We potentially have 8 central defenders next season, Saliba, Holding, Chambers, Luiz, Sokratis, Mustafi, Mavro and Medley.

We need to shift a minimum of 2 next summer, maybe 4 if we bring in a long term partner for Saliba and Medley is ready to be 5th choice.
We can loan Mavro and Medley, shift One of Luiz sokra and mustafi, then se only have 5 that CSN battle it out. Chambers being rb backup and maybe even cdm backup as well.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

We wanted to sign Upamecano this summer, so we will try for a CB in summer 2020 again.

Saliba, Holding, X, Luiz + Chambers would be fine.
Mustafi and Sokratis could be sold, Mavropanos and Medley a loan maybe.

TornadoTed

Established Member
We wanted to sign Upamecano this summer, so we will try for a CB in summer 2020 again.

Saliba, Holding, X, Luiz + Chambers would be fine.
Mustafi and Sokratis could be sold, Mavropanos and Medley a loan maybe.

I totally agree, I think we will go big for a long term partner for Saliba this summer especially if we secure Champions League.

Also agree that Mustafi and Sokratis should leave permanently and Medley go on loan. I would choose to sell Mavro too, I don't think that he is going to make it here.

I totally agree, I think we will go big for a long term partner for Saliba this summer especially if we secure Champions League.

Also agree that Mustafi and Sokratis should leave permanently and Medley go on loan. I would choose to sell Mavro too, I don't think that he is going to make it here.
Ah, Holding!

Pepes blue pill

Doesn't stop Anfield from being so ****ing noisy, does it?

Thats a little bit of a myth nowadays, they are great for big european nights and games against the other big english clubs but can be quiet a ****, theres even a thread on redandwhitekop talking about how to improve it. they are nowhere near as good as they used to be, remember them and newcastle used to amaze me when I was little, atmosphere nowhere near that now

Obv they making noise atm as well, their team is that good and never lose at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom