• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

No, it can’t. You’re just shagging a 4 with a big arse.

No no no no no no, there’s many things that make some girls attractiveness go up. ‘Shagging a 4 with a big arse’ :lol: made chuckle.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No no no no no no, there’s many things that make some girls attractiveness go up. ‘Shagging a 4 with a big arse’ :lol: made chuck:lol:le.
He’s a guy who prefers roast to fried chicken and wears bootcut jeans with brown shoes.

I’m more surprised when he says something that actually makes sense. Everyone who liked his post also have question marks on their rep now. :lol:

Thats a little bit of a myth nowadays, they are great for big european nights and games against the other big english clubs but can be quiet a ****, theres even a thread on redandwhitekop talking about how to improve it. they are nowhere near as good as they used to be, remember them and newcastle used to amaze me when I was little, atmosphere nowhere near that now

Obv they making noise atm as well, their team is that good and never lose at home
Well they are not Besiktas, Galatasary or Dortmund level noisy but they are pretty much noisy imo. Ofcourse the stadium size could work at their disadvantage.
Anyways considering our home form, we have no excuse for failing to equal their noise level.
Btw, just how much noise does the FA consider too much?

Pepes blue pill

Well they are not Besiktas, Galatasary or Dortmund level noisy but they are pretty much noisy imo. Ofcourse the stadium size could work at their disadvantage.
Anyways considering our home form, we have no excuse for failing to equal their noise level.
Btw, just how much noise does the FA consider too much?

They used to be miles better, used to be jealous of them and newcastle fans when I was a little boy, they def went through a period of being just as bad as everyone else, were proper game raisers for big games and the europeans night have always been decent, as for now im sure they make noise but thats to be expected when you are the fair ahead of everyone except city, wait until the become bad again, you will see they dont deserve to be used in the same line as clubs that always have little success but fans are always amazing

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I'm not a big fan of the constant dancing, drum beating, microphone assisted chanting atmospheres in countries like Germany, France, Turkey, etc. Sure they might look and sound great, but to me it just becomes a droning white noise in the background. I kinda prefer the ebb and flow of the English atmosphere (or the best of it, when more local hardcore fans used to go to the games). Makes the special moments more epic. The obvious exception is derby games, when you want the fans to out-sing your enemies whole game.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Also, I know that a video of Saliba leading the chants has already been posted, but this version is proper goosebumps stuff:

This needs to be our chant for him.

Sha lalalalala ohhh Saliba!

This will make the Emirates tremor.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Pity we didn’t pick up Caglar, Demirel or Mings. Would’ve been great young options to build alongside Saliba.

Maybe we’ll get Upamacaneo to go alongside Saliba and Holding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom