• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I'm a man of peace. I don't use violence.

If that is your solutions I hope you find peace someday mate so you can help others!

Nah mate i'm just talking jibberish! I just try to match your inclination to use exclamation! It's fun, i feel like Donald Trump tweeting!

scytheavatar

Established Member
People want to deny it, but since Ljungberg replaced Bould our first team has been playing a lot worse on the pitch. Our positional discipline has gotten worse, our attack has become a lot more flat, our midfield has become a complete mess, and let's not get started on our defense........ this makes me think Bould should be a better candidate for next manager than Ljungberg.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Vieira getting the links started. :bounce:

“If it’s my dream to coach Arsenal or France? Yes, like any player, when we do this job we want to touch the very high level. But the very high level I can touch with OGC Nice from the moment we give ourselves the means to succeed and from the moment the way which we work is quite consistent. But we do this job, and I do this job, to one day to be the coach of a team that participates in the Champions League.”

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Would love to see any of the past players in charge Vieira, Arteta etc. Would revitalise my interest.

I hear Wenger's free.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'd like to see Arteta but honestly it has more to do with seeing if all his fanboys are right about him.
Ultimately I don't care if 'Piet Pompies' is manager I just want what is best for the club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What has Arteta actually done to get the job? Has he overachieved as an assistant at City?

If anything him and Pep have underachieved considering the vast amounts of money they’ve spent. Haven’t come close to winning the CL since he’s been there.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
What has Arteta actually done to get the job? Has he overachieved as an assistant at City?

If anything him and Pep have underachieved considering the vast amounts of money they’ve spent. Haven’t come close to winning the CL since he’s been there.
He doesn't look like Dracula, that's a good start.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can see where @Jury is coming from in terms of a non convincing top 4 maybe not being enough for Emery, but I just don’t see the board being so dynamic, especially given the lack of other managerial options, it’s not like Klopp or Pep is available.

You’re not letting a top manager like Emery, who gets you top 4, leave, to employ a Vieira, Ljunberg etc.

I think we’ll convincingly get top 4 anyway, Utd are just too bad and Chelsea will fall off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom