• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players who you rate, but most others (mainly on AM) don't

BobP

Memri Fan
Zoltan Gera, Zoltan Gera, Zoltan Gera, and Zoltan Gera.

I remember being up early as a teenager watching this game for some weird reason

Gera's 2nd goal made my jaw drop, hard enough to hit the ball like that but to do it on your non-preferred foot is something else.

A graceful technician.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Pogba. Yes, most people here will admit that he's decidedly above average, but I think he's a top 5-10 player in the league (and that opinions here are warped by dislike of United / disapproval of the fee paid).

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Calum Chambers
Rob Holding
Shkodran Mustafi

I do believe that we have three really good defenders in those three and with proper coaching they can mature into top quality Central defenders.

It is unbelievable how much AM tends to hate on their own players while at the same time overrating half decent players from other teams.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Calum Chambers
Rob Holding
Shkodran Mustafi

I do believe that we have three really good defenders in those three and with proper coaching they can mature into top quality Central defenders.

It is unbelievable how much AM tends to hate on their own players while at the same time overrating half decent players from other teams.
I tend to agree with this. I can see Chambers and Holding going either way in their potential right now. While Mustafi does make boneheaded decisions sometimes (like against United), he along with Chambers and Holding, as well as any other central defender we play, will be a victim of our style. We play too open for us to be successful defensively. It's all about attacking football and entertainment.

With that being said, I'd love to see us add more athletic central defenders like Toure and Campbell. I feel that may alleviate some of the defensive issues as well as adding a quality defensive midfielder like Fabinho. I was hoping we'd get Davinson Sanchez as a central defender but Tottenham got him. ****s.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Players I consider talented (but British fans think they are ****) :
Henry, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Ronaldinho, Messi, Robben, C. Ronaldo, Hleb, Nasri, Fabregas, Iniesta, Modric, De Brunye, Zidane, Kaka, Busquets, Xavi, Scholes......

Players British fans consider talented (but I think they are ****) :
Walcott, Chamberlain, Gerrard, Lampard, Ballack, Ramsey, Kyut, Milner......

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not really an appropriate nomination for the thread because he’s highly regarded by many a judge around the world, but Joel Campbell still has a very high ceiling. We know that better than any, but you do get a few pockets of resistance/creepy weirdos who think he’s not all that.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Let’s revisit this thread.

Still sticking with Ryan Sessegnon and Fekir.

Players I consider talented (but British fans think they are ****) :
Henry, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Ronaldinho, Messi, Robben, C. Ronaldo, Hleb, Nasri, Fabregas, Iniesta, Modric, De Brunye, Zidane, Kaka, Busquets, Xavi, Scholes......

Players British fans consider talented (but I think they are ****) :
Walcott, Chamberlain, Gerrard, Lampard, Ballack, Ramsey, Kyut, Milner......

Hah nice bump just to remember what an idiot this guy is!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Harry Winks. One of those rare English midfielders who seems to use the ball well from a deeper position and isn't just there because he runs around a lot or makes good recovery tackles. Not rated because he's rather unspectacular but Sp**s and England usually function much better with him in the side.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Harry Winks. One of those rare English midfielders who seems to use the ball well from a deeper position and isn't just there because he runs around a lot or makes good recovery tackles. Not rated because he's rather unspectacular but Sp**s and England usually function much better with him in the side.

Recognition for this type of player usually comes towards the end of their career for some reason like Carrick, even Pirlo to some extent.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
James Milner, the epitome of a true workhorse and an all around player :)

Ciscoo

I don’t even think he’s that good but there’s so few players around who play his role well. He’s probably set for a good career for that reason alone.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think he is fairly rated and perhaps doesnt fit the bill of this thread but Angel Di Maria. On his day he is perhaps the best offensive midfielder in the world (exaggeration, but performances like the one against RM is of extremely high quality). He do have his lows, though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom