• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not an offensive term really anymore, maybe back in the 70's or something. It really is just street slang today for people who brown nose each other.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not an offensive term really anymore, maybe back in the 70's or something. It really is just street slang today for people who brown nose each other.
Maybe there GDeep but you do realise this forum is part of a global community where there are vast differences in both opinion and the use of slang and derogatory words.
Find it quite bizarre how people can make an assumption that something is not offensive based on their own culture in an ONLINE forum...
Both myself and @Jury found it offensive yet you're telling us it isn't based on what YOU experience in YOUR neighbourhood. Extremely narrowminded..

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyway, I have come around to backing Emery into next year as long as he gets top 4.

No point chopping and changing if the man gets you CL, despite it being a weak race. Not like there are clear top managers available anyway, especially with Allegri linked with Utd.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Anyway, I have come around to backing Emery into next year as long as he gets top 4.

No point chopping and changing if the man gets you CL, despite it being a weak race. Not like there are clear top managers available anyway, especially with Allegri linked with Utd.
We should be fighting toe to toe with Man Utd for Allegri but we aren’t for some reason. Feels like another Klopp-Liverpool-Arsenal situation and again we don’t learn from our mistakes.

Otherwise agreed, if you can’t get anyone better then there’s no point.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We should be fighting toe to toe with Man Utd for Allegri but we aren’t for some reason. Feels like another Klopp-Liverpool-Arsenal situation and again we don’t learn from our mistakes.

Otherwise agreed, if you can’t get anyone better then there’s no point.
Yup, we need to fight for him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Aren’t you calling Wenger fans pillow biters just a page back from this post?
I thought it had cuckold connotations tbh—something completely different. I’ll gladly delete it... oh, but only if somebody’s offended, mind.

Preacher

Always Crying
Allegri is another defensive and pragmatic coach. We would probably have better defence, but overall football would be as dull as now. Özil would continue to ride the bench. Same people would again shout fan boys and similar phrases after some time:lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Allegri is another defensive and pragmatic coach. We would probably have better defence, but overall football would be as dull as now. Özil would continue to ride the bench. Same people would again shout fan boys and similar phrases after some time:lol:
Emery isn’t defensive though? That’s the problem, we’re just clueless. Nothing defensive about getting dominated most weeks, giving away 20 plus shots after being on the back foot.

With Allegri or Simeone the hope is that you’ll have control of the game.

I wouldn’t want Allegri though.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I want to see us execute the defensive system better after Internationals.

I also want us to show better ideas in the attack!

Under performers like Pepe and Xhaka need benching but I know they wont so I hope they up their games a couple of levels!

Two of Emery's harshest critics taking a fair and reasonable stance. There is hope for this thread after all.

Kav

Established Member
Are you so ****ing stupid that you think a derogatory term needs to offend somebody for it to be inappropriate? That post pretty much makes you sound stupid anyway so I think Ive answered my own question.
I think you need to chill and sit your PC ass down and get off whatever you are inhaling.

Calling someone a bum has never been a homophobic term. I suggest you know the definition of a word before you go around chastising others for your own insecurities.

People like you that make having a general conversation so distasteful.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
You’re wrong about that, at least for me. Emery’s football isn’t “dull” like Allegri’s, it’s just sh*t. Don’t give a crap about Özil either if it means we’re a good side without him, which we aren’t right now.

Allegri is an elite coach with a proven record and the majority would give him time even if things don’t immediately work out as Liverpool fans did for Klopp who also had a proven record. When Allegri makes a controversial decision, you trust him because how can you argue against his achievements? If Emery makes one, it’s easy to ridicule because this guys biggest achievement is winning the Europa League.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
reading some of the recent posts on here, and other threads, notably Özil's, makes me seriously wonder if it would be advisable to close this forum during international breaks

serious PL withdrawal symptoms cause such nastiness in more than one well-known poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom