• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I think they already have Allegri. Ole will be sacked in the summer.

Ole is one of the worst managerial appointments at a major club, I have ever seen.

Most people here want to do the same thing with our previous players though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Most people here want to do the same thing with our previous players though.
Doesn’t matter what we want, don’t think the club will take such risks. Someone like Ljunberg is literally a shot in the dark.

Vieira on the other hand is proving himself in a top league with tough circumstances, though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ole wasn’t even doing that great with Molde either from what I hear.

That good run he had where they beat PSG etc, really made Utd pull the trigger on him, which is weird, why not wait till the season finished? Because everything fell apart not long after.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Doesn’t matter what we want, don’t think the club will take such risks. Someone like Ljunberg is literally a shot in the dark.

Vieira on the other hand is proving himself in a top league with tough circumstances, though.

Is he? I read they climbed 1 spot from previous year. And is midtable atm. Not sure of the circumstances as i don't watch ligue one though. Haven't watched them play either tbf :lol:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This is very dangerous. If they get a Mr Moneybags no expenses spared owner they are out of our league. We should stir up trouble on the net claiming this guy is unsuitable as an owner in the premiership, murdered Khashoggi blah blah.

Why on earth doesn't he look at us for goodness sake?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This is very dangerous. If they get a Mr Moneybags no expenses spared owner they are out of our league. We should stir up trouble on the net claiming this guy is unsuitable as an owner in the premiership, murdered Khashoggi blah blah.

United are a behemoth in football though, probably bigger than Arsenal in the Middle East as well.

Hjalmaar

You really wish he would? After your first paragraph? :facepalm:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
You really wish he would? After your first paragraph? :facepalm:
I've said it before. I don't care who puts money into the Arsenal so long as they put lots of it. The teams above us in the world are all financially doped in one way or another, we shouldn't have any scruples about it.

Top Bottom