• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Just recall now, if the trust isn't there he would only get dropped easily again anyway.

He scores when he wants too! He scores when he wants too!

When Bielsa is done with him this season I reckon he will be twice the player Auba is!

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Solanke was sold for almost 20M and he couldn’t hit a barn door.

Nketiah is a natural homegrown goal scorer, you could sell him to a Leicester or Everton today for 30M.

Obviously the english premium adds to the number but I'd be happy selling him for 8.25M. Don't rate him at all as a special talent and we have Martinelli anyways.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Obviously the english premium adds to the number but I'd be happy selling him for 8.25M. Don't rate him at all as a special talent and we have Martinelli anyways.
'Its one thing to not rate a guy, and quite another to demand that an in-form and productive player should be basically given away for free.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Our number 10
Our number 10
I just dont think you understand
He can score while under stress
He aint no Luce Perez
We got Eddie Nkt!

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Afobe, Aneke level talent. Decent but nothing special, he’ll be happy if he gets PL gig as a first teamer.

I don't even think Nketiah is as talented as Aneke was.

I can't see Nketiah having more than a Wiltord level role here.

Just isn't technically gifted enough or even athletic enough.

Even with a Giroud in all his mediocrity still had size and strength going for him.

Nketiah has a good mentality, but I don't think that will be enough.

Afro Mugo

Even with a Giroud in all his mediocrity still had size and strength going for him.

I think Nketiah's playing style is very deceiving and Arsenal's poor youth coverage means we don't get to watch him enough in full matches and we just see the goals he scores, and many assume he's some Chicharito or Inzaghi. He's athleticism is probably he's second biggest attribute after his ability to find space in the box. Eddie is rapid . I watched him in the Toulon tournament; he played on the wing and teams just couldn't keep up with his pace. Being from Hale End he's link up play is very good and he has very good close control especially in the box. This Norwich game is probably the best he's played at senior level which showcase what he's all about . Unfortunately since then he's not being given many chances.
I think Eddie will have a similar career trajectory as Lacazette peaking at age 26-32. He'll rely on his movement and intelligence inside the box until he's comfortable enough to engage in physical duels with much taller/bigger players, then we'll see the complete player . Till then we'll mostly see Eddie the poacher. Whether he'll still be at Arsenal then I don't know.

Mraven

The same goes for Lacazette yet he is a regular and fan favourite for some reason

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We shouldn't be loaning Leeds any players out of principle. I'd rather we send them to Stoke then.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The same goes for Lacazette yet he is a regular and fan favourite for some reason

Hydro didn't realize that by liking that post he kinda agrees that Nketiah is not athletic or technical enough? Did downplaying Laca blind him? :D

Pretty obvious to me that both of those arguments are wrong regarding Laca & Nketiah, but I guess we must see something differently when watching games. And muscle is not the only way to be athletic in my view, eventhough Laca is pretty big for his size and good at holding the ball.

Hydro didn't realize that by liking that post he kinda agrees that Nketiah is not athletic or technical enough? Did downplaying Laca blind him? :D

I like everything that attacks the **** footballer that Lacazette is. Even if my favorites get into heavy fire because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom