• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favorite game?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
GTA5, but love them all.

Battlefield 3 - loved the online matches; 'Conquest' was where it was at--rolling around in a tank with total strangers, playing in perfect harmony.

C.O.D. 4 - the GOAT of CoD's

RDR2 - What a story and everything else.

Of them all, I probably spent the most time playing BF3, but it's hard to say which one I enjoyed the most.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Looking forward to the new CoD

Hated the later black ops and advance warfare ones, bunch off ADD jumping around with space guns.

I like to play split screen vs bots, retro style, much more fun and I cant cope with online gaming , just a dinosaur I guess.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Used to play the hell out of Stars!, a 4X game.

1331911-map.gif

The interface was so complex, everybody thought I was working :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Don't really play that much anymore but:
11-16 Diablo 2 and Starcraft/warcraft 3

then wow and dota2

And through the years CS 1.5 and now CS:GO and fifa(dont really play that anymore though)

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Don't really play that much anymore but:
11-16 Diablo 2 and Starcraft/warcraft 3

then wow and dota2

And through the years CS 1.5 and now CS:GO and fifa(dont really play that anymore though)

1.5 was peaking gaming for me, never got close since.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Same here. Some of the best games on that machine. Zelda, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark.

No Mercy, Doom 64, Duke Nukem, Banjo-Kazooie...the list goes on and on!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Same here. Some of the best games on that machine. Zelda, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark.

Those two Zelda games defined a whole new genre and still seem pretty much the blueprint to me. Insane stuff.

And Perfect Dark - oh boy, imo underrated and far better than GoldenEye.
Those were the days :drool:

There was also some kind of International Soccer 2000 game or so that's been super fun. Shooting with the yellow down button I guess :lol:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Those two Zelda games defined a whole new genre and still seem pretty much the blueprint to me. Insane stuff.

There was also some kind of International Soccer 2000 game or so that's been super fun. Shooting with the yellow down button I guess :lol:
Perfect Dark was far ahead of its time. Always gets overlooked because of GoldenEye.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Goldeneye paved the way though, as good as Perfect Dark I feel Goldeneye was superior due too its multiplayer and familiarity.

International Superstar Soccer or ISS, today they are Pro Evo, them games used to be decent.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Always loved the adventure/platformer games, my top 5 franchises would be:

- Crash Bandicoot
- Spyro
- Uncharted
- God of War (original trilogy)
- Ratchet and Clank

Recently gave Knack a try, considering it falls into this category and was surprised at how decent it was considering the poor reception it received. Got the second instalment and looking forward to playing that now.
Always love finding out about new platformers/adventure games so if you have a suggestion, I'd love to know.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Anyone played 'Hellblade: senua's sacrifice'? Its pretty highly rated, might give it a try today as I got it on game pass free.

Top Bottom