• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

chessygoal

I was ready to give him 2 years to prove me that PSG was a one-off and that he was a good coach.
But I just can't see how he's going to turn that around. His teams have played **** for 3 years, I think he lost it.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
He's waiting

z11708056V,Freddie-Ljungberg-w-reklamie-Calvina-Kleina.jpg

Keplaz

Not a top 6 coach. No ideas. The players don't know what to do. No creativity. At least we had Granit Xhaka.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sick of it. Got the midfield wrong again. Didn't start the far superior left back who we spent £25m on. Took off our best attacking player on the night when we're a goal down and chasing the game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Really under performing with the tools at his disposal, top 3 is there for the taking and he’s letting it slip again.

This is how we’ll be under him. Second time in six months we fail to nail on third, albeit in different circumstances.

We’re not getting anywhere under him. He needs to be told he’ll be gone at the end of the season if performances do not pick up.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Thats it from me, wanted to give him till the end of the season.
Think Kola gets too much stick on here but that said we signed a Left back for a reason....to help us win games. KT is the better player, Emery bottled it. House keys starts every game and does nothing.
We aren't improving and I can't see how its going to change. cut our losses and give Freddie a go. Reassess in the summer.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I've been saying this guy was an awful coach since around December last year, and he's only gotten worse.

He's got to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom