• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel9090

Ive been backing Emery a lot but he left several key players out today that were perfectly ready and that ended up playing a part in the loss today. He wont get the special treatment Wenger got. It doesnt seem to me like he has the intelligence to save his own job.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Failure to get top 4 is beyond sackable, should stick him in the stocks for a month or two.

He’s had a net spend of 153M since he’s been here and we look worse than when he took over.

Chelsea haven’t bought a single new player in and they lost their best player this summer. Yes their academy is stacked but they’re managed by a fraud in Lampard.

Sp**s and Utd are in total freefall and I’m still unsure whether we’ll actually scrape above them.

Underhill

We play like **** but is still in the running due to having some luck. I just want the Emery era over with asap, because we are combining being boring with also being **** defensively. That is one weird combo.

blaze_of_glory

Failure to get top 4 is beyond sackable, should stick him in the stocks for a month or two.

He’s had a net spend of 153M since he’s been here and we look worse than when he took over.

Chelsea haven’t bought a single new player in and they lost their best player this summer. Yes their academy is stacked but they’re managed by a fraud in Lampard.

Sp**s and Utd are in total freefall and I’m still unsure whether we’ll actually scrape above them.
This is it. Our best period under Emery was when he first arrived.

goonerfamily

This clown should be sacked in the morning. 99% of fans disagreed with his starting 11. His refusal to start Holding, Tierney, Torreira and loyalty to garbage players like Kolasinac, Xhaka and Sokratis has made me lose all faith.

Also, why bring off Pepe like that?! Thought he was very lively and we just knocked his confidence.

Last season you could argue that the players weren't good enough and he needed time. This season we have Laca, Pepe, Auba, Martinelli, Saka, Özil, Ceballos... really talented players and we can't create anything against relegation fodder.

The players seem confused and disheartened. Sack him in the morning and give it to Freddie to the end of the season. Hell, Benitez would make an excellent interim manager until Ten Hag/ Nagelsmann in the summer!

Absolutely fuming right now

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd be very surprised if our board sacked him before the end of the season.

I don't think they are capable of that type of quick decision making.

Mourinho will be chomping at the bit, especially after listening to the mad rantings of Graeme souness in the studio...

say yes

forum master baiter
If I thought he had a chance of top 4 I’d argue against sacking him. Too much risk involved changing a manager mid-season.

Problem is that I honestly don’t think this joker has a chance. We’re absolutely dire, and we’re getting worse.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I'd bin him right now. Wenger at his worst was better than this. There has been no progression. It's actually getting worse.

Unfortunately I don't believe that the board will pull the trigger just yet.

goonerfamily

I'd be very surprised if our board sacked him before the end of the season.

I don't think they are capable of that type of quick decision making.

Mourinho will be chomping at the bit, especially after listening to the mad rantings of Graeme souness in the studio...

My piece of hope is that this regime might be different. Sanlhehi seems capable and he can't be happy with what's going on. Plus, Wenger's legacy saved his job on numerous occasions, Emery has no legacy.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The board fully backed him in the window with some outstanding financial juggling around of funds available. I don't think in their wildest dreams they were expecting our performances to be this bad this early. They probably hadn't even factored in the hit of terminating a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom