• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Would be the final straw for me if the club appoint a manager I've grown up hating throughout my entire life. By all means get rid of Emery but don't appoint that clown, let alone the fact he failed with hundreds of millions at United and hasn't had any consistency at the 2 jobs he was in before that.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Emery should have been sacked the minute he lost the EL last season, but our club PTB are fecking ****s who don't give a ****e.

Pepes blue pill

That var decision is a joke but dont let if hide the fact that despite getting a 2 goal lead early on, we failed to play good football and threw the game away, the team is as bad as the var decision

ItWasMeBarry

giphy.gif

Live footage from the game

Kav

Established Member
Hello everyone,

I am not surprised we didn't win. What is worse is that i was not surprised.

I feel apathy towards the team's performance these days.
I hope we turn things around and the team goes on a great run and start playing amazing football but won't happen.

So how should a fan cope with this dross? Stop watching the games? Suffer? i am genuinely apathetic towards arsenal these days. I don't know why i bother. / Rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom