• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Auba is our most clinical goalscorer and he’s getting shifted out wide for Lacazette.

I think we would be more potent upfront with:

Auba Martinelli Pepe
I’m questioning what Lacazette brings to our team besides having fantastic work rate and Martinelli has that plus the goals, movement and pace.
Granted Laca has been off since he's back from injury (to be expected) and yes probably shouldn't be shoe horned in this early on to accommodate the both of them but can understand to an extent as I think Laca gives a little more creativity and allows others to play a bit more.

Would personally like to see

Saka Martinelli Pepe

Auba can have a couple of games rest and come back firing.

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
Seems like the bad old days when we'd be robbed by bad officiating. People would blame the officials and others would say, "If the team had created more chances/had better defending/better finishing, we'd not be in this situation."

Some things never change.

This.. For some reason, people are creaming at the chance to tell everyone that we should only appreciate honest refereeing when arsenal demolish the opposition.. ie. if it's a game that could have gone either way, we can't complain when we get shafted by the refs.. I am frankly annoyed by the 'yea but' crowd.. ughh!

Last edited:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Just back from the game.

there’s a whole piece to be said about Emery, his tactics, Granit,why he’s captain and why he was even subbed, which was just asking for trouble. Dire man management etc.

But seriously guys, that VAR decision was an absolute, utter and fecking disgrace. One of the worse “refereeing” despcsions I can recall seeing. It was a penalty for us at least - surely - if the ball doesn’t end up on the net. You'd have to be corrupt or on drugs to to sit on your arse in a box and decide that was a foul, or the refs decision was a clear and obvious mistake.

unfuckingbelieveable.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Can the media just stop asking him about Özil. I feel next time he'll go full mourinho and answer will be no comments i have nothing to say

boyinneedofhumor

I may have just seen a "different" game tonight... a turning point, I hope...

Dislike:
2-0 to 2-2 eventual score. Though I think the players understand the criminality of it and are angry as well.
That part remains unchanged for now.

Undecided:
Xhaka's response when subbed off

The last 20mins our players were determined to win. And frustrated when we did not.
I hope they'll keep today's anger/frustration, not to diffuse it, and convert that to prove a point in their subsequent games...

As for our opponents, they'll gradually realise this batch will not be easily pushed over when they initiate a fracas.
Compare this vs the last decade or so...

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
@yousif_arsenal , it's clearer in this clip.

It's a tough one but you can't really complain, I think. It's 50/50 really and it's tough when all of those go against you, but you can't really argue it either.

But you can argue the team being ****e again after the 2 goal lead, that both goals came from corners, that the lead was thrown away and the team made itself vulnerable to a 50/50 ref/var decision.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have had seasons under Wenger were we didn’t do well away before, don’t think we have been this bad at home before though...look terrible all over the pitch, not just defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom