• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

zy5il1nt3av31.jpg

:(

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah all good point. But man... Mourinho? It would just be so sad to go from Wenger to Mou in three years. There has to be another option but I don't know what .

Mate Jury’s right to a degree that no true Arsenal fan should be happy that Mourinho is coming in as manager. The guy’s a c*nt.

Blame Gazidis once again for not doing his homework and leaving with this fraud of a manager we have now.

He’s the best bridge option until a Nagelsmann or Ten Hag is available.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Blame Gazidis once again for not doing his homework and leaving with this fraud of a manager we have now.
Tbf Emery wasn't actually IG's choice was he? Think Orny said he wanted Arteta, scruffy Sven wanted Naglesmann and Raul wanted Luis Enrique. They eventually settled on Emery after his powerpoint masterclass.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf Emery wasn't actually IG's choice was he? Think Orny said he wanted Arteta, scruffy Sven wanted Naglesmann and Raul wanted Luis Enrique. They eventually settled on Emery after his powerpoint masterclass.

Right there is why three people essentially sharing one role is such a dreadful idea. They had years to plan Wenger leaving and they get won over by a snake oil salesman with a PowerPoint. Banter stuff :facepalm:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

I think we shouldn't take anything from that appointment and it's process seriously.

Unlike the Be excited Josh let out and bought KSE/Raul some klout, Gazidis was on a run of disappointing us.

Think he was picked because he was the safest bet in their eyes. A Yes man and someone who wouldn't mind being Head Coach, and not the manager.

The narrative came later and was painted to appease people who still wanted us to play good football without the Wenger drawbacks.

ChefMan21

The one thing that keeps crossing my mind is that he would really need to perform. He has been so strident in his criticism of the club (and Wenger), that if he were to join, he'd be on such a tight leash with management and the fans. Perhaps that's a good thing?

Last edited:

simonreq

Would absolutely love Mourinho here. One of my favorite managers of all time. We'd be in for one hell of a rebuild though. Might show half the team the door (which I wouldn't mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom