• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just sack him immediately, don’t even let him get on the coach back to London.

isop

3-1 up and 4-2 up, playing against a lot of unproven Liverpool youth who have less experience than our youth, and instead of killing the game off allows them back into it, turning it into a contest as usual.

Guy is a cowardly, mid-table manager and the job is too big for him, just like it was at PSG. After every Liverpool goal and after the 90mins, and after the pen shootout, Klopp was laughing, not laughing purely out of joy, it looked like he couldn't believe how Arsenal kept letting his young inexperienced team back into the game and to eventually win it. We are a laughing stock under this manager.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sounds familiar.

In certain games in certain circumstances you take Özil off. In a game of who scores the most then you cant take him off.

If he wanted Guendouzi on the pitch then AMN should have came off. Or Saka. Preferably AMN them Özil drifts wide right.

Bizarre stuff. He is literally digging himself a bigger hole.

Pepes blue pill

I honestly think its unprofessional how he sets us up, cant even be mad at the defenders when their is zero protection, to go away from home, play with the stronger line up, score 5 and still not win is unacceptable and I will lose respect for the board who got plenty of praise in the summer if they let this idiot and I mean idiot stay on

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
6b9d41240ff1406b9f20b2ea89b5d0d0.gif

Pepes blue pill

Honestly if this dude isnt sacked tomorrow I might use this as a chance to break the habit of a lifetime and stop watching us until he is gone, maybe attend a couple games with my bros but only to spend time together and catch up, its just not fun anymore

Godwin1

Very well-known
Im sure Özil could not have taken the entire game and it was a Sub that was already planned even before the kick off.

Torreira on the other hand was stupid. Saka had no legs left.

He has lost the dressing room. Xhaka was loved by every single player... players felt like he didnt defended him enough, ergo he does not own the dressing room anymore and he needs to leave.

We can still save the season if we took action now. If we wait its going to be too late.

Bring someone as pragmatic as him, a short term solution. We MUST get into the CL this season it is not an option.
I think an interim manager at this point is most sensible. I'm not basing it on the league cup game though it was a showcase of some of his faults. The board have to act before christmas it would be negligent not to at this point.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
This thread is starting to get like the old Wenger thread. Full of insults, negatvity with no perspective whstsoever. This will be the same for the next manager and the manager after that sadly as fans dont have any patience these days. I personally think Emery has been OK despite the media scrutiny and they have cranked up the pressure slightly in the interviews recently and he seems to be handling it well so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom